Water Leak Investigation, Damp Survey and Inspection.
Practical Roofing provide a comprehensive range of damp and water leak
investigation services including the following:
- Thermal Imaging to identify areas of damp/moisture
- Moisture Scanning to locate areas of damp and moisture paths
- Dampmeter Surveys to identify areas of dampness and plot moisture patterns
- Water Analysis to determine the likely source of penetrating water
- Materials Sampling & Analysis to confirm actual levels of dampness and determine whether dampness is active
Practical Roofing employ the most suitable technique or combination of techniques to solve water ingress and dampness problems.
Practical Roofing provide detailed interpretative reports that indicate the source(s) of the leaks/damp, the potential remedial solutions and budget costs if required.
Practical Roofing can also arrange and supervise the remedial works.