EPDM Rubber Roofing by Practical Roofing
EPDM Rubber comes for a fraction of the cost of continuous replacement, it is cut to the size to fit onto your particular shaped roof and trimmed to suit. No joins mean no leaks and it’s so strong it can be walked on making it a good material for a balcony. It is flexible an UV, ozone, heat and puncture resistant so it wont crack or peel.
EPDM Rubber is also simple to fit, once the cut to size piece of rubber is delivered then position it on the roof in the correct place, lift one side up and spread the adhesive on the wood, then fold the half down and do the same for the other half. Once done get a broom to smooth out the bubbles and all that’s left is how you decide to edge it.
Our EPDM Rubber carries a 20 and 30 year manufacturer’s guarantee with a life expectancy of over 50 years and we supply the following grades:
- Rubber EPDM 1mm shed grade
- Rubber EPDM 1.2mm standard grade
- Rubber EPDM 1.52 heavy duty
- Rubber EPDM F.R. Fire Resistant
Leaking flat roof? Need a new flat roofing system?
Why repair to repair again with the associated costs and damage when you can permanently solve your flat roof problem with our flat roof system.
- RubberBond EPDM has a proven 50 year life expectancy for all types of flat roof buildings
- Will not tear split or crack
- Highly weather resistant
- Superior looking flat roof membrane
- Eco friendly
- Tough enough to walk on
- Fleece Backing adds significant toughness and durability
- Easily bends with no stress to follow the detail of the roof
- Ultra violet and ozone resistant
- Safe to install – No heat or flames used
- Guaranteed to last for 20 years